Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music Question - Have an 2016 with AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2015 85D MCU1 on 2022.8.10.8 and I do not have Apple Music… I’m assuming this is the latest version as I updated only a couple weeks ago. Kind of bummed since I was hoping we would be able to get it.

I have a 2015 85D MCU1 on 2022.8.10.8 and I do not have Apple Music… I’m assuming this is the latest version as I updated only a couple weeks ago. Kind of bummed since I was hoping we would be able to get it.
I've got a 2014 S85 MCU1 and also on 2022.8.10.8, and also bummed they haven't pushed this. You would *think* if they can support Tidal and Spotify on MCU1, that Apple Music shouldn't be a stretch.

Reactions: MLesser
It’s another way to force an upgrade. Don’t know why we need powerful cpu for Apple Music. Oth the software on my 85d with mcu1 is getting sluggish with every software update.
Oh yeah. For sure on all counts. I guess the upgrade isn't *that* insanely priced (my iPhone was $2000), however, the rest of my car isn't getting any newer and will have to be replaced sooner rather than later.

Bluetooth it is. :(

Oh yeah. For sure on all counts. I guess the upgrade isn't *that* insanely priced (my iPhone was $2000), however, the rest of my car isn't getting any newer and will have to be replaced sooner rather than later.

Bluetooth it is. :(
Agreed, upgrade is not insane. Its just the feeling of being forced into this. My iPhone is not 2k, but then I use it lot more than I would watch YouTube in Tesla :) Only if they fix the fit and finish of new model S I would just upgrade. else I will keep using free supercharger for life :)