Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hmm, are you confusing Apple Music with Apple CarPlay?
No, just basic streaming services included as native on Tesla OS. Why is there a button for FM/AM/Spotify/Tidal etc. when I can just use Bluetooth? I don't even want to go into the music quality differences on Apple Music compared to Bluetooth etc. Not even close...

Elon's answer was interrupted and he acted like he didn't understand the question. We will never get Apple Carplay support on a Tesla Vehicle due to stubbornness so you will probably have to add aftermarket interfaces like Hansshow etc. but adding top 3 streaming services for safety as native, why not?

Reactions: KentheJ
You can do this now with apple over Bluetooth when in a playlist. You can’t see the entire playlist but at least a dozen or so songs.
I understand... and this is how I have to use it. But think about what you are saying. Before we get into our Teslas on a 45 minute drive to work, let me figure out what songs to play and make into a playlist, then I hit Bluetooth and take off. Oops... connection error happened, can you please restart... look down on phone from charger panel, unlock, say "I'm not Driving", then click again on phone, FaceID didn't recognize my face, look down again... You get the point right? Ding, brakes in front of you and Tesla Insurance dings my rate up 10%.