Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Pay email problem means duplicate reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a current owner of a 2016 Model S. When ultra red came out a few weeks ago, i was on my laptop (logged into my account as well) and placed an order with apple pay. After a few minutes I noticed the reservation wasn't in my account. I discovered that instead of linking to my logged in account, it attached to my apple pay email, in which I do not have a Tesla account. I checked the forums here and most suggest to call in and have it fixed. I called two days in a row and sat on hold for 3 hours each day without anyone ever answering. After that, I gave up and placed an order directly through my app. Now the reservation shows in there. My question is, because the other email has a physical address and name the exact same, will that impact my VIN assignment for my second order? I did not create an account for the other email and honestly I just want it cancelled, refund or not. I simply don't want that order to hold up the one in my app that I actually want. I sent a text to the number that messaged me from tesla with conformation that they usually message me with, but it has been over 5 days since i've done that with no response. As long as the second order is not impacted by the first, I don't mind waiting until after Q1 push to get a response, I just don't want to push my delivery into infinity and beyond. Thanks everyone, this community is the best!

Same thing happened to me and a major ordeal to get this fixed also. I was working with an SA and it even took him almost 5 days to address. Hoping that doesn’t mess up anything else in the process like denying me the new 10,000 mile supercharger bonus as my delivery is in two days.