Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple, Tesla Completely Embarrass Microsoft

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a little confused. I'm trying hard to find actual content in the article.

Further, the title implies action on the part of Apple and/or Tesla. I don't see any action on the part of either company in this article.

I'm a little confused. I'm trying hard to find actual content in the article.

Further, the title implies action on the part of Apple and/or Tesla. I don't see any action on the part of either company in this article.

It's a personal opinion piece. This guys opinion is that Microsoft ripped off the Apple Store premise and style but Tesla was inspired by and created their own unique style of the Apple store experience.

It's a rather silly article. I'm glad the glad the guy was delighted by the Tesla Store, but even he describes what the stores are about but calls one a failure and calls the other two a success.

It's often mentioned here and elsewhere that Tesla hasn't advertised. But the Tesla Store is Tesla's advertising campaign. If you think of it that way then it's a very effective advertising campaign.

I've always been confused why some people conclude Microsoft copied Apple when it comes to having a retail store. I can recall a Microsoft Store occupying the second floor of the Sony Metreon of San Francisco back in the early 2000s. Go figure.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express