Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Watch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Always carry a spare Tesla key card in your wallet! I've had my phone run out of juice outside the car. The spare key was a life saver. Drop your phone in the water, or down a ravine, in the toilet, or just on the sidewalk,, or lose or have it stolen in a store during a travel break, and you're hosed without a spare.

Always carry a spare Tesla key card in your wallet! I've had my phone run out of juice outside the car. The spare key was a life saver. Drop your phone in the water, or down a ravine, in the toilet, or just on the sidewalk,, or lose or have it stolen in a store during a travel break, and you're hosed without a spare.
Yeah, but some of us no longer carry wallets. ApplePay at the store. iPhone to operate car. Keypad to get into home. No wallet, no keys, just an iPhone.

I suppose I could stick the keycard in my phone case, so that if the phone battery dies, I have a keycard, but that doesn't help if I lose my phone or have it stolen. I think the guy who melted down a keycard and then had the RFID put into a ring may be onto something, or maybe have it molded into a watch band would work. Then again watches and rings get stolen too.

Yeah, but some of us no longer carry wallets. ApplePay at the store. iPhone to operate car. Keypad to get into home. No wallet, no keys, just an iPhone.

I suppose I could stick the keycard in my phone case, so that if the phone battery dies, I have a keycard, but that doesn't help if I lose my phone or have it stolen. I think the guy who melted down a keycard and then had the RFID put into a ring may be onto something, or maybe have it molded into a watch band would work. Then again watches and rings get stolen too.

What about your driver’s license?