Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AppleTV+ accessible in Full Screen through YouTube

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but I’ve been watching Ted Lasso on AppleTV+ in the Y while the lady shops by going to tv.apple.com in the browser. However, I clicked on the AppleTV+ channel in YouTube app and on its channel page—next to the instagram and facebook links—is a “watch AppleTV+“ link which takes you to tv.apple.com which allows you to watch AppleTV+ in full screen vs. the browser where it wont overtake the left car window.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but I’ve been watching Ted Lasso on AppleTV+ in the Y while the lady shops by going to tv.apple.com in the browser. However, I clicked on the AppleTV+ channel in YouTube app and on its channel page—next to the instagram and facebook links—is a “watch AppleTV+“ link which takes you to tv.apple.com which allows you to watch AppleTV+ in full screen vs. the browser where it wont overtake the left car window.
It's been a while since this post. I'm curious if folks still have the Apple TV+ link in the Tesla YouTube app, because I can't find it.

Interestingly enough, I do see the link on a pc browser.

5221C9CA-47AA-40E9-817E-D0D9AB847E66.jpeg

First search for Appletv plus. Then subscribe. Then go to the channel. You will see tons of video trailers. Ignore them. Click on the Apple TV log top left. Will bring you to page. Click the > where it says your next favorite story is waiting. Then it will show the link bottom left. Watch APPLETV+. Press it. It may take a minute be patient. Then log in with your credentials.

First search for Appletv plus. Then subscribe. Then go to the channel. You will see tons of video trailers. Ignore them. Click on the Apple TV log top left. Will bring you to page. Click the > where it says your next favorite story is waiting. Then it will show the link bottom left. Watch APPLETV+. Press it. It may take a minute be patient. Then log in with your credentials.
Yep this works in my Model S. Thanks!! Can watch MLS in the car now! 😍 Framerate isn’t great, but that’s typical of all video apps in the Tesla, sadly.