Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Applying for NSW EV rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Probably overthinking this or something. Picked up my M3RWD the other day so now applying for the $3000 NSW EV rebate. The process seems mostly pretty simple until it asks for “Copy of the proof of registration entitlement”. I’ve already provided rego papers at an earlier question, so presumably not that. There is a note that says:

“For new vehicles: A copy of the motor vehicle sales contract, fully executed. Any 'cooling off' period must have lapsed and be clearly identified on the contract of sale.”

The whole process has been so long, I really don’t remember all the things I’ve signed, so don’t really recall anything like that. Closest I can find is the order agreement or maybe the invoice, but they don’t seem to quite fit.

What have others used?

Thanks

Hi,

Probably overthinking this or something. Picked up my M3RWD the other day so now applying for the $3000 NSW EV rebate. The process seems mostly pretty simple until it asks for “Copy of the proof of registration entitlement”. I’ve already provided rego papers at an earlier question, so presumably not that. There is a note that says:

“For new vehicles: A copy of the motor vehicle sales contract, fully executed. Any 'cooling off' period must have lapsed and be clearly identified on the contract of sale.”

The whole process has been so long, I really don’t remember all the things I’ve signed, so don’t really recall anything like that. Closest I can find is the order agreement or maybe the invoice, but they don’t seem to quite fit.

What have others used?

Thanks
For this item I attached a copy of the final invoice from Tesla. My rebate was approved and I received the funds.

Reactions: pssturges
Does anyone know the number of people that have claimed the NSW EV Rebate? I'm getting a bit nervous as I feel my M3 will most likely arrive closer to the end of the year. As I ordered a white RWD on April 9 which states a 6 - 9 months EDD which now I think is bs.