Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Appointment with SC - Model 3 Rattles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off, I've had my Model 3 LR-AWD for 10 months now. I'm not sure how to tell the techs about my rattles taking into account that the SC are not doing any road tests due to COVID19. How do you guys got your rattles fixed? I went through 2 Mobile appointments, the mobile tech confirmed the rattles, but unable to fix them. Any tips or cues on how to provide the clearest information possible and how make sure they fix them, because I've seen several "horror stories" where techs would confirm the rattles are fixed without any real "fixes".

Thanks,

Reactions: Transformer
I'm in the same boat with COVID-restricted road testing. I only have 1 rattle issue and that is driver B-pillar on my 2020. I have given up with Tesla refusing to hear the noise and/or not willing to road test without me. (2 SC trips) Nearest SC is an hour away for me so I decided to tackle it myself with some 3M hush tape when our uber hot weather subsides.

Recently, a SC advised that mobile service doesn't tackle rattles. That's a cop out since mobile service does do it and did for me months ago. Frustrating.....