Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App's "Last seen X days ago" stuck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My app isn't updating my location or charge. The spinner beside "last seen" just keeps spinning. I've deleted and reinstalled the app twice, restarted my iphone, rebooted the Model 3 (pressing the two steering wheel buttons). Every now and then it will catch on to where it is, but it will go multiple days/trips in between. It's a new car. I've only had it two weeks. Has anyone else had this problem?
In my case I found my vpn was on/connected even tho I had quit it/swiped up.

Reactions: Kelela
My app isn't updating my location or charge. The spinner beside "last seen" just keeps spinning. I've deleted and reinstalled the app twice, restarted my iphone, rebooted the Model 3 (pressing the two steering wheel buttons). Every now and then it will catch on to where it is, but it will go multiple days/trips in between. It's a new car. I've only had it two weeks. Has anyone else had this problem?
I had to reboot the car 2 times, then it started to work again!

I saw someone in here who said rebooting the screen in the car by pressing both scroll buttons on steering wheel. Worked immediately and phone app is connected!

Recently got an Infotainment upgrade for my 2013 Model S 85P; everything works much better except I am now getting the "Last Seen __ days ago" message for that car (I have another Tesla Model Y which reads up on the same app correctly, so it seems its not the app itself). It's been 21 days since my distance/miles or KM reads up for the Model S and the air cond/heating/fan controls don't work either. I've done the full reset within the car by pressing both steering wheel buttons, 'forget this device' and reload it, and just about everything else multiple times but it still keeps swirling around "Last Seen 21 days Ago" without updating the mileage remaining. I also deleted and reloaded my Tesla App and cleared the cache in both the app and the car. Anyone got an idea?