TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Apps to go with Tesla S

Discussion in 'Belgium and the Netherlands' started by skn, Jun 25, 2014.

1. skn

skn Member

What are the typical Android/iOS apps that you all use with Tesla S. Of course there is a the Tesla app. I also hear good things about the New Motion app to find out location and details about public charging infrastructure. Any others out there that is worth downloading and using?

-skn-

2. yun

yun Member

Another good one that I use is the ChargeMap app. This app is not only to find public charging locations inside The Netherlands but also in the rest of Europe.

3. JoeNe

JoeNe EU P 1662

Plugshare, PlugSurfing, Fastned, Oplaadpalen.nl and Chargemap.

4. Rrreutel

Rrreutel Member

Friendly suggestion: use the search function before starting new threads. Both of your questions (apps and charging) are easily answered that way.

5. skn

skn Member

Chargemap:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chargemap_beta.android
    OR
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webprofusion.openchargemap
    ?

- - - Updated - - -

Blame it on the poor linguistically challenged part of my brain :) I did search but I saw 10 pages of results and kind of followed some posts but could not trust my Dutch enough to be comfortable with what I found it. Mea culpa!