Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 20 22 software update turn signals not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here we are April 5 I did the new software update for model S plaid in the left side of my yoke does not work to include my turn signals or my headlights. Anyone else experiencing this? Any hacks to suggest? I have reset several times using the two scroll wheels and I’ve also done two power downs inside the car for five minutes each. Nothing seems to work.

Here we are April 5 I did the new software update for model S plaid in the left side of my yoke does not work to include my turn signals or my headlights. Anyone else experiencing this? Any hacks to suggest? I have reset several times using the two scroll wheels and I’ve also done two power downs inside the car for five minutes each. Nothing seems to work.
Try changing the tire config and back in service menu.
That is another form of reboot.

Mine is working after update.

Upvote 0
let it go into its deep sleep overnight. That often can resolve issues that the scroll wheel reboot/power off method cant

Reactions: Jimmy S and mswlogo
Upvote 0
I got update 2022.16.3 on my 2022 Model S today(July 7) and the right turn signal stopped working. Tried rebooting & also tire config change to no success. Will see if it magically starts working in the morning after the deep sleep. Otherwise, taking it to tesla service center first thing in the morning. I am so pissed right now. Car is just 2 months old & the s/w update has broken a safety component of the car.

Upvote 0
Sorry, meant to say it did *not* get resolved in the morning by itself
Update: So I got another s/w update yesterday(2022.16.13) and the Right turn signal stopped working again after the update. Took it to the service center this morning and the technician figured out it's due to a firmware issue. The technician then loaded a patch that fixed the issue. I was told that a lot of cars with yoke are having a similar issue and that it should not happen starting next s/w update.

Upvote 0