Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Model Y Order - Expected Delivery time UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

Sorry super new to this. We ordered our Model Y LR last week. Annoyingly the week before we ordered, the expected delivery time on the website was showing July for our Spec but when we went to order in the showroom the following week it had a changed to Sep. I logged onto our account today and it is now saying Expected delivery 11th June to 30th June. How accurate is this as thats quite a big jump from Sep back up to June! (No complaints though if this is the case!)

Before the Tesla we put an order in for another car last July and the company decided to cancel our order couple of weeks ago hence the Tesla purchase! As you can imagine after waiting almost a year with no car at the end of it, I would love to know how Tesla have been with delivery timescales etc.

I placed an order yesterday online - Model Y performance Black with white interior with FSD and all it said was ‘Late 22’.

Since doing the deposit and opening a tesla account when i log on it shows a reservation number and just says ‘As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details’

Am i missing something or is it just a case now of sit and wait to here from them or do i need to do something else 🤷🏻‍♂️ Complete newbie at this.
I ordered my model Y, midnight silver, performance w/ black interior. My app hasn’t updated since I’ve ordered it on 14th April. No updates. Had a text last week trying to upswell me a tow hitch (wasn’t interested).

Have you had any updates? Infact has anyone had any updates regarding their performance model y?

Upvote 0
I ordered my model Y, midnight silver, performance w/ black interior. My app hasn’t updated since I’ve ordered it on 14th April. No updates. Had a text last week trying to upswell me a tow hitch (wasn’t interested).

Have you had any updates? Infact has anyone had any updates regarding their performance model y?
No real updates on the MYP - in fact if anything the Berlin dates for us are going backwards although there is now a ruimour that we may get the MYP from China (they're building them there for the Chinese market and Australia have been told thats where they'll get them from, they'll be RHD, and they seem to have those before the LR models).

The UK some forum on here might give you more info if you've not been on it yet.

Upvote 0
Any EDD movements (to the left) with April orders by any chance?

My EDD, which is late Aug-mid Oct (after 3-4 slips) not changed for the last couple of weeks. Initially it was for late May early June…I was hoping to see some EDD improvement after the progress they made in Shanghai…😟

Upvote 0
Ordered a MYLR at the start of May with Leaseplan. Just heard from them that I have a delivery date of 16th September.
Ordered via Arval 1st week of May got delivery date of 15 Sep by Arval. No updates from Tesla as it’s not a direct order.

Lot of updates on not receiving the delivery but no update if any one has received Delivery.

MYLR standard no options
Order date :10 May 2022
Estimated Date: 15 September
Actual Date : - - -

Upvote 0
Ordered via Arval 1st week of May got delivery date of 15 Sep by Arval. No updates from Tesla as it’s not a direct order.

Lot of updates on not receiving the delivery but no update if any one has received Delivery.

MYLR standard no options
😭 ordered mine the 5th May via ALD finance & still not heard anything about a date

Upvote 0

MYLR standard no options
similar situation - ordered MYLR from Arval end of April & estimated date is 1st September.

Upvote 0