Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in california. Order date 4/30. MYP, white/black no tow or fds.

3 delivery windows
First 7/11-8/22

Early June changed to 7/17-821

As of today, changed to 7/6-7/20
My Order Date 4/06 and currently have 06/23 to 7/07 but received a Text from Fremont on 6/11 stating that they were going to build and Deliver my car in June.
Still waiting for SN . MYP White/black with tow / no fds. If all goes good they should build car this week with Delivery in Glendale AZ before end of Month.

Hi all! New to the forum!
Dublin, Ca
MYP Black/White, No Tow, No Fsd

O/D 4/6/22
Edd 6/18-6/24

***Update 6/19***
Edd 6/24-7/6

Last Thursday they sent me a text saying I had been assigned a VIN, 20 min later they send me a text that it was an error and to look out for another text. :/

The wait continues….

Reactions: VegasMYP
Hmmm I wonder if I were to switch from MYLR7 to MYP would I be paying for a MYP from my order date or the one with the recent price???
This forum user ordered in July 2021 and decided to change paint colors and got hit with a $4000 increase due to price increases after this original order. He was only changing the paint color, not trim. See his post below:

This forum user ordered in July 2021 and decided to change paint colors and got hit with a $4000 increase due to price increases after this original order. He was only changing the paint color, not trim. See his post below:
Oh damn that sucks...

So, after a crazy few weeks, something amazing. I contacted my SA, and said to please let me know if they get any demo cars in the Los Angeles area with my exact match, he said he would. 2 days later i get a call from a Tesla SA who has a Demo 2022 MYRL, with 210 miles, same exact specs as me, MSM exterior, black interior, tow and inductions. I was able to buy it on the spot. And I take delivery in two days. SO lesson learned, contact the SA and look for demo's, it can happen.

MY Original OD was 4/16/22 wasn't expected until Nov 22 - Jan 23, ao this was an awesome surprise.

Reactions: VegasMYP
So, after a crazy few weeks, something amazing. I contacted my SA, and said to please let me know if they get any demo cars in the Los Angeles area with my exact match, he said he would. 2 days later i get a call from a Tesla SA who has a Demo 2022 MYRL, with 210 miles, same exact specs as me, MSM exterior, black interior, tow and inductions. I was able to buy it on the spot. And I take delivery in two days. SO lesson learned, contact the SA and look for demo's, it can happen.

MY Original OD was 4/16/22 wasn't expected until Nov 22 - Jan 23, ao this was an awesome surprise.
Yes I was also in contact with my SA, for a few questions that I had. he did inform me of a MYLR with almost the same spec as the one I order, but it was a 5 seater, everything else was the same. he did not tell me if it was demo or not. I did decline since we do want the 7 seater, if anything I would upgrade to a MYP.

Reactions: FamilYLR

Excellent! :cool:

Reactions: FamilYLR
OD 4/15. MYP White/Black/Plain/NorCal

EDDs bounced a lot. 6/19-7/3 was where it ended up.

Saturday (6/18) I got a VIN, Sunday did more stuff in the app. EDD moved to 6/20-6/24

Monday they called, said the car was ready and asked if they could schedule an Uber to drive me to the Vallejo Tesla dealer to pick it up. Couldn't make it then, but I'll pick it up on Wednesday!

w00t

OD 4/15. MYP White/Black/Plain/NorCal

EDDs bounced a lot. 6/19-7/3 was where it ended up.

Saturday (6/18) I got a VIN, Sunday did more stuff in the app. EDD moved to 6/20-6/24

Monday they called, said the car was ready and asked if they could schedule an Uber to drive me to the Vallejo Tesla dealer to pick it up. Couldn't make it then, but I'll pick it up on Wednesday!

w00t
Excellent! :cool:

I wonder when folks on the East coast will get MYP.

OD 4/1/22 MYP white default config no FSD. Virginia

Edd1 13 June -18 July

Edd2 15June-13July

Edd3 18June-2July

Edd4 On 11 June changed to 11July-8August

Edd5 On 15 June changed to 18July-22August

Edd6 on 23 June changed to 21July-18August
Where are you located in VA? I am located in Tysons VA. My dates have been the same for almost a month now. Estimated Delivery: July 13 - August 17.

Well, had my delivery scheduled today for my Red MYP. I get to the Charlotte Telsa, and they tell me my car is not here. :(. They told me a glitch in the system, the car is actually in Alabama. As she is telling me this, I get the confirmation text that my MY is ready for pick-up. They offered me a loaner car(I did not want/need) and that they would deliver the new car directly to my house in a few days. We shall see. A bit frustrating.