Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New to the board, found this thread and thought I would post my details, a bit surprised at my delivery dates with all i have seen.

MYP / Midnight Silver / Induction Wheels / No Tow / No FSD

Ordered: 04/01
Delivery Date: Oct 22 - Jan 23

No updates since order / profile completion.

New to the board, found this thread and thought I would post my details, a bit surprised at my delivery dates with all i have seen.

MYP / Midnight Silver / Induction Wheels / No Tow / No FSD

Welcome Aboard. Are you sure about what you listed as your order? The reason why I ask is because I didn’t know you can have the option for induction wheels when you select MYP for your Model Y. The induction wheels are an option when ordering MYLR not MYP. This may explain your Oct - Jan EDD.

My daughter ordered a MYLR in April as well and her EDD is Oct - Jan like yours.

Welcome Aboard. Are you sure about what you listed as your order? The reason why I ask is because I didn’t know you can have the option for induction wheels when you select MYP for your Model Y. The induction wheels are an option when ordering MYLR not MYP. This may explain your Oct - Jan EDD.

My daughter ordered a MYLR in April as well and her EDD is Oct - Jan like yours.

Thank you - yes, it was a MYLR. I realized immediately after posting, but no edit options as a newbie. 🙃

Fortunately is an extra household car so the wait time, outside of gas prices not of any consequence.

My original EDD was July 20 - Aug 31, 2022. It revised to July 27 - August 24th about a week after order in April.

Early last week it changed to simply July - September 2022.

As of this morning it updated to July 25 - August 29.

The rollercoaster of emotions is thrilling!

MYLR / Midnight Silver / Induction Wheels / No Tow / No FSD

Updated EDD this morning:
- Dec 22 - Mar 23

Ouch!

Reactions: VegasMYP
EDD pushed yesterday to mid/late June 15-29. Then within that same hour updated with a VIN assigned and delivery estimated next week May 29-June 4th. F446 VIN.
I took delivery on Saturday June 4th. Delivery process was smooth and I was out of there within 15 minutes. Car was of excellent build no issues that I could find. AMD chip and matrix headlights. Very happy!
Quick timeline of order process:
Ordered MYLR blue/white no FSD on 4/13.
Upgraded to MYP blue/white no FSD on 4/20.
Took delivery on 6/4 - destination central FL. Car was built in Fremont in May.

Reactions: MovedOn121