Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my second short window. Here is my update.

Ordered on 4-26-2022
MYP, Deep Metallic Blue, Tow Hitch, Black Interior.
Original EDD - Aug to Sep
First Updated EDD - June 3 to June 17
Second Updated EDD - May 30 to June 13
Third Updated EDD - July 14 to Aug 18
Fourth Updated EDD - June 24 to July 8 (received text for trade in). Based on the feedback from here, im not getting excited yet
Your last EDD is similar to mine with both of us being in Vegas which is very promising :cool:. I have not received a text concerning a trade in.

Just received a text from Tesla about getting a non-obligatory trade-in offer associated with our MYP purchase. We let them know that we don't have anything to trade-in so hopefully our MYP purchase will progress expeditiously with a VIN assignment soon :cool:.

Just received a text from Tesla about getting a non-obligatory trade-in offer associated with our MYP purchase. We let them know that we don't have anything to trade-in so hopefully our MYP purchase will progress expeditiously with a VIN assignment soon :cool:.
i was wondering about this stage too, i got the txt but there wasnt anything to response no to. Is this a stage when VINs typically get assigned any day? im still seeing June 21 - July 5. MYP

i was wondering about this stage too, i got the txt but there wasnt anything to response no to. Is this a stage when VINs typically get assigned any day? im still seeing June 21 - July 5. MYP
We received the text directly from our Tesla Advisor (TA) so we just responded to the text itself stating that we had no trade-in and yes, we are hoping that the next step is a VIN assignment :cool:🤞.

Last edited:
Reactions: SJC3
Does the trade in txt signal something with the delivery date? Also, do most cars get delivered on the front or back end of the delivery windows?
I am not sure about the trade in text versus the delivery date. I know i wont look at anything until a VIN is assigned. From talking to couple of my friends who had theirs delivered, you receive a VIN at the beginning of the delivery window and then a week before actualy delivery of the vehicle.

Reactions: VegasMYP and SJC3
Latest update

Ordered on 4-26-2022
MYP, Deep Metallic Blue, Tow Hitch, Black Interior.
Original EDD - Aug to Sep
First Updated EDD - June 3 to June 17
Second Updated EDD - May 30 to June 13
Third Updated EDD - July 14 to Aug 18
Fourth Updated EDD - June 24 to July 8 (received text for trade in)
Fifth Updated EDD - July 16th to August 13th
Sixth Updated EDD - July 27th to August 10th

Reactions: VegasMYP
Ordered in Mount Kisco NY
April 10,2022
Initial EDD: Sept to Oct 2022
1st revised EDD: July 17th to August 29th 2022
2nd revised EDD: July 2nd to August 15th 2022
3rd revised EDD: July 15th to August 29th 2022
4th revised EDD: August 5 to August 12th 2002
DELIVERY DATE : Sunday August 12, 2022!!!
Congrats....what is your configuration? LR or P? If LR, is your VIN from Austin? It would have an A in the 11th spot before the number sequence. F for Fremont.

It is the letter before the string of numbers starts....I think 11th digit in.
Well I have no letter in front of my VIN number see attached

Attachments

• D866402B-A152-4263-BD88-E9AB8220A4E5.jpeg
    D866402B-A152-4263-BD88-E9AB8220A4E5.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 85