Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April Denver Tesla Gathering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eight Model S owners brought their cars to the April gathering this morning at Panera Bread on South Colorado Blvd.

20160423-_1030836.jpg

Reactions: 2krazykats
It was fantastic to meet everyone.

Hope to see some of you at the Tesla event on May 1. i'm going to post in a separate thread about a BBQ for Extreme Autoworks where I got my wrap done. If anyone is watching this thread, it will be on April 30 from 11 - 3 so *two* Tesla events in one weekend!

i'm going to post in a separate thread about a BBQ for Extreme Autoworks where I got my wrap done. If anyone is watching this thread, it will be on April 30 from 11 - 3 so *two* Tesla events in one weekend!

!!!!Extreme Autoworks EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER!!!!

Just got word today that they've decided to cancel based on the forecast.

No word on whether it'll be rescheduled.

Our next Denver Tesla gathering is Saturday, May 14, 10:00 am, same location (Panera Bread at 2466 S Colorado Blvd). We have had great turnouts at the last two gatherings in March and April, and we hope to continue this through the spring and summer.

Topics include: We have a blog! Well, we have a site, and it should be up and running this week. But don't tell Wilson! Also, Custer, upcoming car events, X deliveries, and the Tesla Owners events at Park Meadows.

Email me if you have questions.

Chris
[email protected]