Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April Fools: On way to SC to get the Titanium Shield, Hit Tire on Freeway...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So was on my way to Highland Park last night to get the new Titanium Armor installed. A tire/rim came off a big old pickup truck. No time to avoid, and rolled right over it. Like clockwork car warned me of a problem, and to pull over safely. Was able to exit the freeway. Followed by car shutting down warning. I exited the car and got a way. Had enough time to toss the Frunk Monkeys (Vinny and Geno) in their strollers and get away. Took a good 10 minutes before any flames. Nice controlled burn. Conveniently, I had marshmallows in the carrier basket of Vinny's stroller, and a few sets of chopsticks, So we passed the time roasting marshmallows. No gram crackers and chocolate though :(

Looks like I will be getting that 85kW I have been longing for. Video coming soon.

Most people are probably not going to take your April Fools joke very well, for what it is worth...

Between the drop in the stock price last fall, and all the teasing and jokes from friends and co-workers, many Tesla owners and investors don't have happy memories of that time or anything that reminds them of it.

Still, a rude reply is probably not strictly necessary.