TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

APR's Carbon Fiber Parts Relased for Model S!

Discussion in 'Interior, Exterior, and Detailing - Sponsored' started by Bulletproof, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Bulletproof

Bulletproof Vendor

Hawthorne, CA adjacent to the Supercharger & Desig
    Bulletproof Automotive strives to offer all aftermarket options for Model S customization and we are first to introduce to you the new APR parts for the Tesla. APR has a background in modifying imported cars and price their parts at good value price points. This is their first attempt at the Tesla. What do you think of the APR Tesla parts?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

We are beginning to take pre-orders now and we have a price match guarantee of course as always on all parts!!!

Here are some APR parts previously issued!

Totoya Celica Kit:

4.jpg

Infiniti G35 Kit:

5.jpg 6.jpg

2. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

Looks neat on white, I bet you'll have some interested.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd want to draw attention to my least favorite part of the car. It is an improvement, though, I think.

3. Vitaman

Vitaman Member

It softens the nose....I like it .....especially for Red, White or Grey.

4. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

looks good, but what about perforations for park distance control sensors?

5. Brunton

Brunton Pontificating the obvious

I work with carbon fiber aircraft parts every day. Carbon fiber's material properties are unique and well suited to handling a wide range of very demanding structural loads, and it holds up well in some environments that are very damaging to metallic components. However, in applications where its only property of interest is its appearance, it leaves me a bit cold, I'm afraid.

But that's just my own personal taste. From what I can see in the photos, the parts appear to fit well on the car, so for those whose "thing" is the carbon weave look, they're probably a cool thing to have.

Good luck with your new product line!

6. BlkCld

BlkCld Member

Sorry but to me it cheapens it making it look like a tuner Tesla. Maybe if it were more subtle where it isn't the focal point previously mentioned.
    I think it's the gloss finish I don't like. I would probably like the pieces if there was a satin or matte finish like the Tesla spoiler and interior trim option.

7. highedu

highedu Member

How much for the spoiler?