TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aquarium / cannery row on Sat

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by Kipernicus, Jul 14, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Kipernicus

Kipernicus Model S Res#P1440

My wife is taking the kids to the Aquarium on Saturday while I'm in the conference, but the hotel doesn't have a shuttle and she would rather not drive and look for parking and all that. I think I'll duck out during the coffee break to drop them off and then pick them up at the end of the day.

Anyone else going out there? I can take 3 more people if necessary (the third would have to be a jumpseat capable kid).

2. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

My wife and daughter are looking to do the same, but are thinking of driving. Perhaps coordinate Friday night?

On a side note, my daughter (7 1/2) would LOVE to ride in the jumpseat. She was disappointed when she found out I didn't get them...