TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Arachnid 21" Silver Wheels and Tires set CANADA

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by znino, Mar 26, 2018.

1. znino

znino Member

I am selling a set of 4 x 21" Arachnid Silver wheels with the Performance tires and TPMS. Brand new. Never used.

Selling for CAD$5000 (approx US$3850) for the set. I am in Montreal, Canada area so local pickup would be at that price. Shipping anywhere would be whatever the shipping costs are to your location.

See pictures for examples

Attached Files:

2. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

I can offer $2750 USD.

3. znino

znino Member

Sorry, for now, as just listed, i will wait. I have quite a few friends that have sold them for close to USD$4000 so i think that would be too low anyway. Thank you

4. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

I offered a fair price for this forum, which is where you listed them. They've been selling high 2s lately. Nowhere near $4,000 for probably the last year.

Selling on kijiji might draw more than selling here will but again, there's no motivation for someone here to pay you Montreal local market prices since they can buy for 25% less than you're asking and have them delivered to their own Service Centre for free installation.

• Like x 2
  5. znino

znino Member

#5 znino, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    Perhaps you are correct where you are but it's all supply and demand. In my area they sell around $5000 Canadian minimum. As to not listing them here for the local market in Montreal, there are plenty of local people in Montreal who are on TMC so there is no reason not to list then here. More than likely these are best suited for local pickup anyway. More than likely, someone local will buy then. If someone is not local and invested then I will ship, but why limit myself to kijiji. And PS, you cannot have them delivered for free to 'your' service center once they have been delivered once. If some guy in California chose Freemont as his local SC, that's were they will be delivered. You can't redirect them to Toronto after they have shipped. Another reason that local pickup is probably the most likely scenario. Anyway, we shall see but for the moment, I am sticking with prices that some friends have actually obtained.

6. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

#6 sakimano, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    I didn't say delivered. I meant referral awards not yet delivered. There are dozens that have sold on here that way. Here's one right now...
    The buyer tells tesla where to send them.
    FOR SALE: Tesla 21" forged‑aluminum Arachnid wheels - Direct from Tesla

Anyway you seem to be missing the point. Anyone from Montreal who is a member here but pays you $4000 usd for your wheels either somehow missed the dozens of other threads where they're selling for way less, or they hate money if that's your target market, have at it.

Anyway good luck. I was just trying to give you context for my offer here on tmc as it was so far off your rather unrealistic asking price for this marketplace. You know, where you listed the wheels.

• Like x 1
  7. Lukez

Lukez Member

FYI delivery to Canada takes a lot longer than to the US. I made my selection in December and they still haven't arrived at the service center.

So yes if someone wants to save $1000 and wait until the summer to get them then they will opt for that. For someone that wants them now they will pay a premium.

Stop being the price police

8. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

I made him an offer for his wheels. You making an offer?

9. dfluker

dfluker Member

I'd pay $4000 Canadian including shipping to Vancouver. Text 604-720-5049 if interested

10. dmd2005

dmd2005 Active Member

I guess I was lucky selling my referral 22” Onyx wheels 2 weeks ago for $5500 CDN off Craigslist. Znino, you might get a better response off Craigslist or Kijiji since TMC members here will offer you considerably less than what you’re asking price is...I didn’t bother listing my wheels here because of the lower prices listed on TMC.

• Like x 1