Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arachnid wheels for a Model 3

artsci

Sponsor
May 10, 2012
Timonium, Maryland
I have OEM arachnid wheels on my Model S, but Tesla doesn't make them for the Model 3. I love the look, so I searched high and low for something similar.

T Sportline to the rescue. They make what they call TSS Flow Forged wheels in a number of 20" packages and colors: square and staggered. I ordered a staggered set and had them powder coated in a chrome black. Here are a few pics.

JWsHpPEaSA6Bwf6IYqIX6A.jpg
fullsizeoutput_77e2.jpeg
orQ7cq%aQlSoPrremanIjQ.jpg

Jeter

Dec 8, 2019
N.J.
I have OEM arachnid wheels on my Model S, but Tesla doesn't make them for the Model 3. I love the look, so I searched high and low for something similar.

T Sportline to the rescue. They make what they call TSS Flow Forged wheels in a number of 20" packages and colors: square and staggered. I ordered a staggered set and had them powder coated in a chrome black. Here are a few pics.

View attachment 458651 View attachment 458652 View attachment 458653

They look great! any issues with the staggered like vibration? Loss of range 10 to 35%? Would love to know how there holding up. Thank you.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC