Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arachnid Wheels - Referral Prize

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, after a long wait, I've finally received my Referral email for the Arachnid wheels.

As much as I quite like them, I have no need for them having bought some aftermarket wheels for my S some months back.

So if you're interested, please drop me a PM. I am looking for £3,000 (which I believe converts to around $4,000?).

Apparently I can get them delivered to any SC in the world for installation.

Tyres and TPMS are all included.

$2500 immediate payment for any one looking to sell these rims . I know its low, but it's what I can afford with immediate payment. Im in San Diego willing to drive a good distance for pickup

You don’t have to drive any further than your nearest service centre as these are ordered for installation at your choice of them worldwide.

But I’m not letting them go for $2500 sorry.

Hi all, after a long wait, I've finally received my Referral email for the Arachnid wheels.

As much as I quite like them, I have no need for them having bought some aftermarket wheels for my S some months back.

So if you're interested, please drop me a PM. I am looking for £3,000 (which I believe converts to around $4,000?).

I am willing to offer $3000 for matte black arachnids.

I am willing to offer $3000 USD for black matte arachnids. Let me know if they are still available. I am in Dublin, California.

Hi all. I’ve received a number of PMs asking me if they can have grey or black.

I don’t know if they’re available in other colours than the silver. I’ve emailed the referral team but as usual they are not the quickest in replying.

So at the moment I’ll have to say it’s silver only - I don’t want to click too far on the link in fear of committing myself to a service centre. So I’ll have to wait for the reply.

Unless anyone on here has the answer? I know in previous referral schemes they were available in grey and black but no one has confirmed this for this round yet.