Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arcadia Power--Ensure that your home's electricity comes from Renewables!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just signed us up for this. Arcadia links up to your existing utility provider but sources a minimum of 50% of your energy needs from renewable sources (wind or solar) at no additional cost. This is a great way to show your utility company that you want more energy generated by renewables, not polluting, limited supply dinosaur juice. Click below if you want to check this out for yourself.

Arcadia Power | Clean Energy For Anyone

Andrew

I'm toying with buying into the community solar program with Arcadia, but still thinking about it. Going to wait until I have my own rooftop solar fully installed first (starting that process now, designer will be at my place this weekend) and keep looking at solar investment options for afterwards.

I'm not interested in retiring green certificates, I want my money to buy new capacity.
Yes, I agree. This Arcadia thing has an odor about it. Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) could be coming from anywhere, possibly around the globe.
I am encouraging our little California beach town to join Los Angeles County Clean Energy. CCAs like this will be putting steel in the ground and adding renewable capacity to the grid.