Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are all Austin built MYLR coming with cargo cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my VIN for an Austin built MYLR. Which was a little surprising since I am in Idaho. Have to admit I was kind of looking forward to matrix headlights and the interior door design from Fremont. So, I was just wondering if anyone out there that has received a long range from Texas can confirm what was included? Cargo cover? Magnetic console lid? Anything else??

Hi I just got VIN assigned and mine 7SAYGDEE9NA0097xx , may I know yours?? I am bit worried as my delivery is set today-24th and I am also looking for all the options you mentioned.. just want to make sure we will get these?? How do I know mine is rejected or not ??

Just received my VIN for an Austin built MYLR. Which was a little surprising since I am in Idaho. Have to admit I was kind of looking forward to matrix headlights and the interior door design from Fremont. So, I was just wondering if anyone out there that has received a long range from Texas can confirm what was included? Cargo cover? Magnetic console lid? Anything else??
I got my VIN last week for a Fremont built MYLR, and I am at the border of DE and PA. Surprised? I am told that it comes with (1) matrix headlights (2) New 12v Li battery technology (3) Tesla vision not USS (4) No parcel covering - because it's from Fremont - but has the load floor cover, not sure what this is
I am picking it up on 11/22 at Cherry Hill NJ... Will see

I got my VIN last week for a Fremont built MYLR, and I am at the border of DE and PA. Surprised? I am told that it comes with (1) matrix headlights (2) New 12v Li battery technology (3) Tesla vision not USS (4) No parcel covering - because it's from Fremont - but has the load floor cover, not sure what this is
I am picking it up on 11/22 at Cherry Hill NJ... Will see

I presume the SA looked up your VIN to let you know the features that come with the car?

Does your VIN show as a 2022 or 2023 model?

Presuming you picked up the car yesterday, does it indeed have matrix headlights?

Thanks!

I presume the SA looked up your VIN to let you know the features that come with the car?

Does your VIN show as a 2022 or 2023 model?

Presuming you picked up the car yesterday, does it indeed have matrix headlights?

Thanks!
The VIN confirmed it's 2023 (P) and from Fremont (F)
It comes with Continental RX
Confirmed by SA that it has Matrix headlight
Advanced AMD chip
13.5 V CALT Li-ion battery
Folded cargo cover (NO mud flaps)

Spent almost a whole day to set up the 15" screen

I was almost unpleasantly surprised when I got my VIN yesteray and it was a Freemont build, 2023, built (what the SA said anyway) on Sunday, Nov. 20.

I am not expecting matrix headlights, but I really want it to have the parcel shelf and comfort suspension. Bah. Wish I could find out more about the details somehow. There isn't a VIN decoder out there to tell me much. I don't know if Freemont is currently doing the new suspension or the shelfs.

I was almost unpleasantly surprised when I got my VIN yesteray and it was a Freemont build, 2023, built (what the SA said anyway) on Sunday, Nov. 20.

I am not expecting matrix headlights, but I really want it to have the parcel shelf and comfort suspension. Bah. Wish I could find out more about the details somehow. There isn't a VIN decoder out there to tell me much. I don't know if Freemont is currently doing the new suspension or the shelfs.
I picked up my Fremont built MYLR on 11/22/2022 in Cherry Hill NJ. Wonderful car to drive, NOTHING obviously wrong with it, Charged it the first time at home via WC. More to learn yet

I thought all Model Ys produced after October had the new suspension. Not aware of it is Austin / Fremont specific. Can anyone confirm?

Fremont switched over to the revised suspension sometime in October

Reactions: Bikeman