Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are all service centers now Monday-Friday only?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
Just spoke with the St. Louis Service center and we were trying to sort out some TPMS sensor change timing. I was thinking they could do the work tomorrow while I'm at an event up there, but he said that they are now just 9a-6p M-F. The Sales is still open on Saturdays, but not service. This is a new change for this service center and I wondered if it is something across the network or just based upon volume in St. Louis.

Just spoke with the St. Louis Service center and we were trying to sort out some TPMS sensor change timing. I was thinking they could do the work tomorrow while I'm at an event up there, but he said that they are now just 9a-6p M-F. The Sales is still open on Saturdays, but not service. This is a new change for this service center and I wondered if it is something across the network or just based upon volume in St. Louis.

On the website, it lists our local service center as open Sat 9-3.

Devon,PA still appears to be 7am-7pm weekdays and 8am-4pm Saturday...in fact I was down this past Saturday to buy a HPWC and saw a number of cars being serviced so they certainly have the demand for it. It would make sense if they set hours based on the area's demands like any car service. Around here most brand shops have Saturday hours but independents are generally weekdays only.

As a follow up, I asked the STL service manager about the change in hours. He said that it's mostly because of lack of business on Saturdays there because of local usage patterns. Almost everyone had their vehicle serviced 9-5 on weekdays and wanted their cars for weekend activities. They often sat around with nothing to do on Saturdays. The Sales office was still open and at least one service guy actually came in on Saturday (when I picked up my car after the Friday service) and was vacuuming and doing some other low level service items on the cars there, but it appears the main mechanics were not in.