Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Any Investors Going to TESLIVE?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As stated in the title... are any investors going to this event in Northern Cali? It is a mere 12 days away and according to the event page

"Hear firsthand what Tesla Motors executives have to say about where Tesla Motors is going-the vision and strategy that will keep you and your organization on the leading edge."

If people are going should we create a (small) list of questions that should be asked?
As an Australian, I would be grateful if any or many attendees would ask about right hand drive. Another whole market, which can only be good for the bottom line as can be seen after the announcement about potential Hong Kong sales last week.

I'd be interested in any investor get-together as well; at the very least, it would be fun to exchange short squeeze stories ;) Friday evening or Sunday morning would work for me... doing it on Saturday might be tight in light of all the activities...?

Short squeeze stories would be fun to hear. Got some crazy ones myself.

Truthfully, I've only got two stories, but they're both recent in fresh in memory - TSLA and QCOR, but both were very fun. :)

So - anyone else have any input on time and place for meeting up? Or know of anything organized by the event organizers?

- - - Updated - - -

FYI: I just heard back from Renee (an event organizer)- she said there will be a table topic at lunch for investor discussions, and that we should keep an eye out for the table cards.