Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else had their VIN disapear?

I got my VIN last week for a delivery on March 16th in Montreal. Setup all my insurance and got everything ready.
Now yesterday I checked my account, VIN disapeared and delivery date was pushed back. I found a couple of people in the same situation as me pop-up yesterday also. And we are unable to reach anyone at Tesla Montreal....

if the same VIN popped back up then it could be some fluke but if its gone for sure then its actually a good thing cause they may have found some issue with that car. ( as per other forums thats what i heard )

Hey Guys,

I've ordered May 4th after the federal incentive craziness
SR+ aero/blk. Vancouver

Just curious to see if anyone has seen any progress?
I ordered exactly the same on the 3rd and have seen no updates. No VIN, no delivery date and no delivery advisor assigned. When I last talked to someone on the main Tesla support they said delivery likely in June. I think with the double rebate in BC perhaps they’re swamped with orders?

Just got my MVPA, it says 100km on the odometer. Is this normal for Canadian vehicles?
It will always say that. The max that a new car can have is 100km I believe so that's just a placeholder. Mine said the same last September, but car had 16km when I got it. I've seen as low as 10 and as high as 50. As others have said, don't sweat it. The car will have less when you pick it up.

Took delivery of mine saturday in Montreal. Black LR AWD, 14km. Make sure to do a good inspection of the paint as mine had quite a few visible scratches that I had to point out. Wish they'd have handled them beforehand - got them buffed out fairly quickly on site.

Very satisfied with the vehicle which will remain in my garage til my xpel install date.