Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of mine saturday in Montreal. Black LR AWD, 14km. Make sure to do a good inspection of the paint as mine had quite a few visible scratches that I had to point out. Wish they'd have handled them beforehand - got them buffed out fairly quickly on site.

Very satisfied with the vehicle which will remain in my garage til my xpel install date.
Congrats!! Shame about the scratches. I am having home delivery as in Ottawa. Not sure how they deal with scratches then?!

Confirmed SR+ Blue, Black Interior, Aero, FSD. took 1 month exactly from order to delivery. Got contacted by Montreal SC to come and get her as scheduled. They also said they would fix the purchase contract with my missing trade-in details and values. I'm really excited now that it is finally confirmed. Hope traffic going in and out to Decarie circle is not too lousy. Leaving I know will be better with Tesla AP :).

Took delivery of mine saturday in Montreal. Black LR AWD, 14km. Make sure to do a good inspection of the paint as mine had quite a few visible scratches that I had to point out. Wish they'd have handled them beforehand - got them buffed out fairly quickly on site.

Very satisfied with the vehicle which will remain in my garage til my xpel install date.
When did you order?

Confirmed SR+ Blue, Black Interior, Aero, FSD. took 1 month exactly from order to delivery. Got contacted by Montreal SC to come and get her as scheduled. They also said they would fix the purchase contract with my missing trade-in details and values. I'm really excited now that it is finally confirmed. Hope traffic going in and out to Decarie circle is not too lousy. Leaving I know will be better with Tesla AP :).
Awesome!! Look forward to hearing how it goes and whether it makes Decarie pleasurable!!

Awesome!! Look forward to hearing how it goes and whether it makes Decarie pleasurable!!
Hey Mikey when is your home delivery?

As for the Montreal SC. I think it was fine for S & X volumes but way too small to accommodate 3 and near future Y volumes.
It's also in a limited parking area and a traffic jam area. The showroom is very limited for space. Only 1 Model 3 means you are going to wait a while to sit in it. Should be two Model 3's showing. SR+ and Performance or AWD.

I'm hoping with the federal rebate uping sales that they open a store In Vaudreuil or West Island. Where there is easy access to location and lots of parking. You know the old Sears two story space at Fairview Pointe-Claire would be perfect. There is even existing garage door.
The Tesla Store Sign would be visible to millions of cars on Highway 40. The Tesla SC on Ferrier St. is hidden to traffic on Decarie.