Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to this forum! What's this? they give out free wall connectors for free? huh? Do they do this on the west coast as well?

No.

The NEMA 14-50 is an adaptor for the travel connector. It used to be included in the price of a Model 3. It is no longer included.

The wall connector is a different piece of equipment. You can see the different charging related equipment at Model 3

Sorry, I'm sure it's been asked and answered, but I've spent countless hours on these forums and am losing my mind. Can you buy the 14-50 on the spot when you pick up form West 4th or have they moved to the online store only? I ordered the wheel nut covers nearly 2 weeks ago and radio silence ever since.

Mine has been in Montreal 2 weeks while paperwork and delivery is resolved.
How are you liking the car after 3 weeks?
Best car ever. I am so calm now with bumper to bumper rush hour traffic. It's like being a passenger on a bus. Can't wait for the day when I will be able to legally climb into the back seat while commuting and take a nap.

Sorry, I'm sure it's been asked and answered, but I've spent countless hours on these forums and am losing my mind. Can you buy the 14-50 on the spot when you pick up form West 4th or have they moved to the online store only? I ordered the wheel nut covers nearly 2 weeks ago and radio silence ever since.
Some do, some don’t. Best to let them know ahead of time.

Ordered yesterday (white/black SR+). Got approved for financing that night. Was able to reveal the VIN immediately on the site and today I got a text saying I can pick it up next week.

Seems fishy that everyone else is waiting weeks/months. Anything to be concerned about?

Ordered yesterday (white/black SR+). Got approved for financing that night. Was able to reveal the VIN immediately on the site and today I got a text saying I can pick it up next week.

Seems fishy that everyone else is waiting weeks/months. Anything to be concerned about?

Where you located?

They could have had one in stock if someone canceled or modified their order.

I'd be super detail when checking the car.. I suspect you may have gotten a car that got turned down?

I ordered on the weekend and no Vin yet let alone a delivery date.. I did went with the most popular black/black 18 config though

Maybe they have an inventory with your configuration. I’m on my 2+weeks now waiting to hear anything from tesla.

Reactions: Vawlkus

Maybe they have an inventory with your configuration. I’m on my 2+weeks now waiting to hear anything from tesla.

Inventory? No way. Refused delivery, maybe. Be super careful when taking delivery.