Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know how long does it take when they say the car is at chicago? I found out that the car was there on monday (not sure how long has it been sitting there). Called today and it’s still there, my delivery was supposed to be today but got pushed to next week.

Picked up my inventory LR Rwd yesterday. Car arrived dirty and the EI ght side of the car has 5 stone chips to the metal and a scrape on the read quarter panel

Waiting on Tesla for a solution...but I’m not willing to have paint work done on a brand new car unnecessarily. Waiting to hear back but will likely return the car

Sorry to hear about your experience :(

Hopefully, you can get it fixed properly- when I picked up my SR+ , they did mention that since I took the incentives (5k + 5K) that it makes the car non-returnable in their policy.

Make sure you have more than enough photos to document the damage.

Does anybody know how long does it take when they say the car is at chicago? I found out that the car was there on monday (not sure how long has it been sitting there). Called today and it’s still there, my delivery was supposed to be today but got pushed to next week.

Mine is on the truck that left Chicago yesterday and expected late today or tomorrow morning at Oakville. They moved up my delivery to Saturday

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Ordered June 10th sr+ white on white. Account says pickup in Montreal June 28th. Haven’t heard anything from anyone. Also read multiple times people in Ontario can’t pick up in Montreal.

Clicking refresh 30 times a day. That’s normal right?

So it is reported that Tesla has sold, and built more cars than they can deliver by the end of the month. The Canadian federal rebate apparently a huge stimulus to CDN sales. It will be very interesting to find out next week, how they did in Canada, particularly in Quebec and BC where they can double dip (just envious). If a few more provinces would step up to the plate, and match the feds, the greening of the transportation industry would really get underway.

Will also be interesting to see if any of the planned July inventory arrives to supply North America, while they produce for Europe, or whether the quarterly waves continue.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric