Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are scale models still being given at delivery? :)

stargazer

Dec 13, 2017
Omaha
I'm kind of a sucker for little scale models of the cars i own... I made reservation on first day. Are they still giving these out at time of delivery?

If not, I'll probably ante up on eBay or something.

Thanks,
Jeff

bayarea_joe

Apr 30, 2018
Bay Area
We took delivery of model S in April. They only gave our son a model s hotwheel and that goes for everyone in the waiting room :(
1:18 diecast scale model costs over $200. I doubt they give those away.

azred

Apr 12, 2016
Chandler, AZ
We took delivery of model S in April. They only gave our son a model s hotwheel and that goes for everyone in the waiting room :(
The thread is about Model 3’s. We got one of the scale models with our 3, albeit a few weeks later and it surely isn’t worth $200.

Az_Rael

Supporting Member
Jan 26, 2016
Palmdale, CA
I wonder if you can buy the scale model from Tesla? I took delivery in Jan before they were doing the models so didn’t receive one. But I kinda want one now.

mltv

Apr 9, 2016
Milpitas,CA
Did not get on 4/20 delivery day. I was aware of this give away but was too excited to remember to ask. Or maybe it was cannabis day - it's understandable that they forgot to give me one.

• Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler

wdolson

Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2015
Clark Co, WA

One day when checking out at my dentist I noticed they had small toys for kids behind the counter including some Hot Wheels cars and among them was a Model S. I mentioned it and she said I could have it. I responded, "that's OK, I have a real one!"

Howdus

Mar 6, 2018
Palo Alto
I had one that was in the space in front of the cup holders. They didn't mention it. My son was disappointed the color didn't match our car...

Shygar

Aug 7, 2017
Pleasant Hill, CA
I got a red one (my real car is blue) and it was hidden in the console. I forgot to ask about it, then asked at the end and they said they got only one color for shipment. This was a month ago at Fremont

jsrawa

Apr 11, 2016
Colorado
I don’t understand why some are getting them and some are not. We have all been waiting and all deserve one and if they can’t provide it at delivery they should ship it to you.

Reactions: lupend88

stargazer

Dec 13, 2017
Omaha
Perhaps having trouble keeping them in stock. I'm sure if you ask, they'll probably get one shipped to folks who don't get one at delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC