Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are scale models still being given at delivery? :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, let’s see if I can stop this thread.

If you bought a Model 3 — not an X or S — and you haven’t received your model yet, go to your delivery center — or call them — and tell them you didn’t receive it yet. Ask them when you can expect it and how it will be delivered. You're welcome.:D

PS There is nothing special about the model.

Reactions: S5S5G6
Did they ever make any in a color other than red? I recall someone once saying they would be color matched to the car, but I am only hearing about red ones now.

Launch toy (left) vs line-waiter toy (right):
model3s.png

The new one is better because the case is big enough for the mirrors to extend out now ! :p

To date myself I remember auto dealers giving away plastic models of cars when you went on a test drive in the early 1960's.

One thing that's weird is there are no scale models of any Tesla cars. I never built car models, but would like to make the Tesla family. Nothing exists. I don't know if Tesla is being boycotted by the model makers (who do have licensing arrangements with car companies to make car models) or if Tesla is declining offers to produce plastic kit of their cars.

Where are these delivery centers that are hiding them in the frunk, center console, glove box, etc? In San Diego, they were sitting and waiting for us on the tables where the paperwork was finalized, so you knew you were supposed to get one. If they are hidden out of view to be found later, I'm sure a lot of people who never realized they were supposed to get one.