Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are seats and or sound system upgradeable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I purchase a 15' model s with textile seats and factory audio system can those be upgraded to next generation seats and high fidelity sound system? And if so anyone know the cost that would be associated with making those changes?

Thanks in advance...

Listen to the standard audio system. Unless you have a need for throbbing bass, IMO the standard system is excellent. I am an amateur musician (serious guitar player/singer) and to my ears the standard system is very accurate. My professional musician brother commented that he felt the system was one of the best car audio systems he had ever heard. If you need more bass, the the Reuss upgrade with subwoofer should meet your needs.

Reactions: mblakele
IMHO the biggest improvements to the sound system would be some sort of preamp because the system doesn't sound great at lower volume and needs to be cranked up to 5 or 6 to sound good. while this is ok for solo driving it inhibits conversation with passengers.
as for seating while the newer seats are a big improvement I lust for a reccaro type seat for the model s