Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are silver and obsidian black still “off menu” options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ran across a YouTube video that was talking about all the colors of the Model Y and it appeared to take place in a staging lot for new Tesla’s cars... at the end they showed a new Model S (or at least looked new) in silver and the person mentioned it was a rare “off menu” color that required calling in or visiting a store...

Can’t remember for sure, I know they went off menu for awhile but I thought those colors were finally fully discontinued, but it would be sweet if they’re not! If so silver might be in my future just for the fact that it’s ultra rare

Any color would be available if you're willing have a local aftermarket shop wrap it, which might not be much pricier, even if Tesla ever decided to make a Y in a not menu'd color. I don't think off-menu colors will ever be an option with Y's. They might evenyually change what they offer, like they did with black being default, then changed default to white pearl.