Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Superchargers missing from plugshare today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed that the Tesla superchargers were missing from my view of PlugShare today. I double-checked my plug-type filters, logged out, logged back in--still nothing.

Then, I tried turning off the "Hide Restricted Access" filter. This brought back all the superchargers, but instead of being orange pins that they had been until very recently, they are brown pins now.

I double-checked some superchargers that now have Magic Docks, and they are still orange pins that show up when "Hide Restricted Access" is on.

(I think this filter used to be that you had to turn on "Show Restricted".)

I guess this is how Plugshare is helping non-Teslas find superchargers that they can use.

I'm seeing some locations showing up as restricted in the plugshare app but many that I don't think have magic docks are still showing up as non-restricted.

IMG_4815.png

• Informative
Reactions: vanjwilson
They are making some underlying changes so this is temporary, I hope.
(For example, they made a change that has made all Coming Soon show unless you hide them by some other means like PlugShare score. I asked to change it, and they replied saying it's being worked on.)

It says "Tesla Drivers Only" if you click on a Supercharger.
Maybe they are working on something automatically to include it if you have a Tesla.
You might want to contact PlugShare to request it and see if they'll say they're working on it.

Last edited: