Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are the Strut Assemblies from LR and Perf Interchangable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks. I have a 2020 MYP and I want to lift it. Would you happen to know if the Long Range strut assembly would fit a Performance and vice versa. And anyone on Oahu want to lower their Long Range and do a swap? I plan to swap the taller strut assembly and install the MP strut spacers.

Let me know what you find out. I feel it is interchange because the MPP coilovers I'm going to install has the same sku and the performance.

If you want to swap I'm all for it. I should have my MPP Coilovers installed in the next 30 days? I was just going to hold onto my old suspension if I ever had to rebuild MPP coilovers or sell car in 4-8 years.

Last edited:
Let me know what you find out. I feel it is interchange because the MPP coilovers I'm going to install has the same sku and the performance.

If you want to swap I'm all for it. I should have my MPP Coilovers installed in the next 30 days? I was just going to hold onto my old suspension if I ever had to rebuild MPP coilovers or sell car in 4-8 years.
Hey man, if you were interested in selling the set, message me on Instagram @harrydahamster808 . I’m thinking I don’t have PM privileges since I’m new here

Give me a fair number. 4x Gemini with well covers, 1200 on tires miles average joe driver. 4x ($300)oem factory TPMS sensor with nut installed ., and full LR suspension.

If you have a house with driveway or garage. Good set of metric tools, 1 spring compressor, 1:low hydraulic jack and another sizzor jack, then I can help you to install them

case of Karen beer

Last edited: