Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are the Tesla All-Weather Mats compatible with 2023 models?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone installed the Tesla all-weather mats in a 2023 Y? I wasn't aware of any interior floor differences, but the Tesla store mentions they may not be compatible?

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.44.42 AM.png

The error text seems off so I just wanted to confirm with folks.

We have a 2023 and ordered the “2022“ mats. The front fit, as does the second row. We returned the rear cargo area mats as they fit poorly As does the Frunk mat (but we are living with that one). I would say that the mats overall do not fit very well compared to other vehicles in the past. Weathertech might be the better option.

Reactions: randmness
We have a 2023 and ordered the “2022“ mats. The front fit, as does the second row. We returned the rear cargo area mats as they fit poorly As does the Frunk mat (but we are living with that one). I would say that the mats overall do not fit very well compared to other vehicles in the past. Weathertech might be the better option.
I orderd a set for my kid's 2022 Model 3 from Tesla. The box they came in was from Weathertech. I wonder if Weathertech makes all of the all weather floor mats?

From what is known, WT does make the official Tesla mats. Currently, there is not a "for sure" 2023 floorliner solution in the WT product line. I was told 8-12 weeks for the Y. They told me there are known differences in dimensions, but did not elaborate. I live close enough to pop on down to Bolingbrook, order up a latte, and will try out the front set almost immediately in the lot to see if the 2022's fit well enough to buy them, and wait on the 2023 2nd row when available. It is the 2nd row where I'm thinking the differences might lie. China has new rear seats, and maybe the North American Y's will also.

At the WT site, there is a spot to request updated info when a new product for your car becomes available.

• Informative
Reactions: randmness
We have a 2023 and ordered the “2022“ mats. The front fit, as does the second row. We returned the rear cargo area mats as they fit poorly As does the Frunk mat (but we are living with that one).

That makes sense. The rear is actually listed as not compatible a well. Seems like only the frunk liner is compatible with the 2023.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.56.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.56.19 PM.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.56.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 9.56.14 PM.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 98
Reviving an old thread here - but you said the front and 2nd row fit in the 2023, but then said overall they don't fit well. But you might have been referring to the cargo area when you said they don't fit well.

Can you clarify this? Do the front and 2nd row mats fit well, or not so much? I have a 2023 coming in this week, and trying to figure out whether I should get an order in for these mats or no...

Thanks!

Reviving an old thread here - but you said the front and 2nd row fit in the 2023, but then said overall they don't fit well. But you might have been referring to the cargo area when you said they don't fit well.

Can you clarify this? Do the front and 2nd row mats fit well, or not so much? I have a 2023 coming in this week, and trying to figure out whether I should get an order in for these mats or no...

Thanks!
For what its worth our company sells Model Y floor mats and we have not received any complaints about fitment for the 2023 model y's!

Reactions: gr2020
I'm getting them installed on the 21st, will report back to see how it looks. Mobile tech is coming to handle the "install" lol, since they'll be installing homelink too so we shall see. Both items are being picked up by them at the store so I'm curious to see how it will look on the 23 MY.

Thanks!
Replying to my own post here, for others who might come later with the same question. The all weather mats on the Tesla site do indeed fit the 2023 Model Y as expected, no complaints at all! This is for the first and second row mats - I have the 5 seat config. And I did not try the front or rear trunk mats, so can't comment on those.