Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any 2022 Plaid model X in Northern Virginia?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried to post on 26 Apr 22 under similar title but the post came out blank????.?

Hi, Some of you may remember back in the dark ages when the first X came out, all of us were eagerly wanting to see this Unicorn. Early in 2016, I was fortunate to take delivery of Daisey. By popular request, I set up a date/time for interested members to come see my X @Potomac Mills Supercharger. The response was great and many of you were able to see the new X in the flesh and actually sit in it and appreciate its beauty, and take measurements.
I am now asking for a return of that favor for those of us that have the new Plaid on order. If you have a 2022 Plaid already (lucky devil) and would be willing to let others view it? I would even be willing to travel in the area to view it and take measurements. The response from Tesla when I asked about seeing one nearby is still pending (and I think I hear crickets😁). Just need to assure myself that the replacement for Daisey is as good or better as she is before I make non-reversible commitments. Thanks, in advance for your consideration.

I have seen new X's out in the wild, it was not plaid though. I have seen several X's at Tysons in the delivery line when I was looking at the Y. Car still looks to be the same as the orginal X. The only difference maybe the rear quarter panels extending out a couple inches.

Thanks, I wanted to actually touch one. I believe the frunk dimensions have changed and there may be other minor changes that I would like to know about before trading in Daisey for the newer version😇. (Want to make sure my golf clubs will fit in the frunk and the car will fit in my garage, current clearance is very tight.)