Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any BLACK Model Y’s out there

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Black with Black interior, FSD, dual motor, with the 20 inch black rims. I have received several calls from Tesla asking if I want to switch colors for a faster delivery. Does anyone know if they have made any Black Y’s

I ordered a Black with Black interior, FSD, dual motor, with the 20 inch black rims. I have received several calls from Tesla asking if I want to switch colors for a faster delivery. Does anyone know if they have made any Black Y’s
When did you order? I have a Black w/ White int MYP+ on order since 2/6, but have not had any contact with Tesla yet. I heard a rumor of an identically configured delivery March 20th, but it is not confirmed and I would be really surprised if it is actually legitimate information. I heard it from a guy who does PPF wraps.

When did you order? I have a Black w/ White int MYP+ on order since 2/6, but have not had any contact with Tesla yet. I heard a rumor of an identically configured delivery March 20th, but it is not confirmed and I would be really surprised if it is actually legitimate information. I heard it from a guy who does PPF wraps.

Ok I put my original order in April 15, 2019. I put 2,500 down for that order however it was the RWD original rims but black in color and FSD.

Then I changed the order in December, because they said the dual motor with the 20 inch wheels were going to be delivered right after the performance version.

In the beginning of March I was told prepare for delivery and fill out all the information on the Tesla site. Everything was completed on the site and I was waiting. March 18 came and I got a call from a Tesla Representative from Vegas asking if I wanted to change my color to any color but black and I could get immediate delivery. I asked if I could get a discount due to not getting what I originally ordered? I was told NO that they would just call the next person in line. So I said I would just keep the Y the way I ordered it in black.

On March 30th I got another call from my local Tesla Delivery Center (Glen Allen, VA.) Asking me again did I want to change my color to the Blue, I said no again and the rep told me I might be waiting a while for Black because Tesla has not made any Black Model Y’s as of yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Matsayz