Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there any friendly Service Centers in the GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having a terrible time with the service people at the Oakville branch. I installed the Homelink module myself (took like 10 minutes) and I have tried asking them to enable it on my car, they are refusing me at every chance they get. I even offered invoices of others who had this done to their cars but they keep pushing me away. This can all be done remotely by a Mobile Service Tech and takes less than 5 minutes to do.

I see some others on here also complaining about Oakville when they try to buy the CCS adapter module.

Anyone know a better location I could try reaching out to? Or if you guys know someone I could reach out to who is willing to listen to me, please let me know and I'll repay you :)

It seems that there are no policies for some things at Tesla Service Centers and sometimes I feel like it is just based on who you deal with and what mood they are in that day, Very inconsistent. Would help to get to know your local mobile tech, although not always feasible.

I'm having a terrible time with the service people at the Oakville branch. I installed the Homelink module myself (took like 10 minutes) and I have tried asking them to enable it on my car, they are refusing me at every chance they get. I even offered invoices of others who had this done to their cars but they keep pushing me away. This can all be done remotely by a Mobile Service Tech and takes less than 5 minutes to do.

I see some others on here also complaining about Oakville when they try to buy the CCS adapter module.

Anyone know a better location I could try reaching out to? Or if you guys know someone I could reach out to who is willing to listen to me, please let me know and I'll repay you :)
Join the TOCO (Tesla Owners Club of Ontario). Our people “know people, who know people…”