Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Are we going to have 202112.5.7

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
You are not going to be able to control what firmware you get, nor when you get it, on your specific car. Just because someone else got X doesnt mean you are going to get X soon. There will be firmware versions that you dont even get (its common for cars to skip versions actually).

If you want to monitor what a representation of the fleet is getting, sign up for teslafi or check some other firmware tracking website.

Piggyz

Crazy Driver
May 27, 2021
Vancouver
You are not going to be able to control what firmware you get, nor when you get it, on your specific car. Just because someone else got X doesnt mean you are going to get X soon. There will be firmware versions that you dont even get (its common for cars to skip versions actually).

If you want to monitor what a representation of the fleet is getting, sign up for teslafi or check some other firmware tracking website.

Oh thanks.
I just curious about the sofeware update trend .
Because I stuck in old one for 2 months . and this update is just a bug fix while other version contains a lot more new features like games , dashcam.. language.

Just updated to 2021.4.21.3 from 2021 4 18 10
I see lots of people have updated to 12.5.7
Do 2021.4.21.3 transit to 12.5.7 soon ?
It sounds like you have a vision-only car if you were on 2021.4.18.10. When I looked at teslafi and dig deeper into the 2021.4.21.3 to 2021.12.5.7 updates, I found the VIN ranges indicating radar-equipped cars being updated, but not vision-only cars, based on MY updates (which I followed closely for the VIN ranges in May and June when I was waiting for my delivery). I guess we need to wait at least 1-2 weeks before we can move further from 2021.4.21.3

Piggyz

Crazy Driver
May 27, 2021
Vancouver
It sounds like you have a vision-only car if you were on 2021.4.18.10. When I looked at teslafi and dig deeper into the 2021.4.21.3 to 2021.12.5.7 updates, I found the VIN ranges indicating radar-equipped cars being updated, but not vision-only cars, based on MY updates (which I followed closely for the VIN ranges in May and June when I was waiting for my delivery). I guess we need to wait at least 1-2 weeks before we can move further from 2021.4.21.3
YEAH I GUESS SO
What I notice is that many cars have got 2021.24.3 after 12.5. 7 ..
I think we are more than one version behind..

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC