Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are we going to have 202112.5.7

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are not going to be able to control what firmware you get, nor when you get it, on your specific car. Just because someone else got X doesnt mean you are going to get X soon. There will be firmware versions that you dont even get (its common for cars to skip versions actually).

If you want to monitor what a representation of the fleet is getting, sign up for teslafi or check some other firmware tracking website.

You are not going to be able to control what firmware you get, nor when you get it, on your specific car. Just because someone else got X doesnt mean you are going to get X soon. There will be firmware versions that you dont even get (its common for cars to skip versions actually).

If you want to monitor what a representation of the fleet is getting, sign up for teslafi or check some other firmware tracking website.

Oh thanks.
I just curious about the sofeware update trend .
Because I stuck in old one for 2 months . and this update is just a bug fix while other version contains a lot more new features like games , dashcam.. language.

Just updated to 2021.4.21.3 from 2021 4 18 10
I see lots of people have updated to 12.5.7
Do 2021.4.21.3 transit to 12.5.7 soon ?
It sounds like you have a vision-only car if you were on 2021.4.18.10. When I looked at teslafi and dig deeper into the 2021.4.21.3 to 2021.12.5.7 updates, I found the VIN ranges indicating radar-equipped cars being updated, but not vision-only cars, based on MY updates (which I followed closely for the VIN ranges in May and June when I was waiting for my delivery). I guess we need to wait at least 1-2 weeks before we can move further from 2021.4.21.3

It sounds like you have a vision-only car if you were on 2021.4.18.10. When I looked at teslafi and dig deeper into the 2021.4.21.3 to 2021.12.5.7 updates, I found the VIN ranges indicating radar-equipped cars being updated, but not vision-only cars, based on MY updates (which I followed closely for the VIN ranges in May and June when I was waiting for my delivery). I guess we need to wait at least 1-2 weeks before we can move further from 2021.4.21.3
YEAH I GUESS SO
What I notice is that many cars have got 2021.24.3 after 12.5. 7 ..
I think we are more than one version behind..