Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you in PA, and have you been able to order yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved in person in NYC on 3/31, but I live in PA. I was able to configure in this latest wave that apparently started on Wednesday night (though I didn't notice until Thursday morning). I never received an email, just happened to check my account and saw that I was allowed to configure.

Yes live in PA, LATE online registration (Apr 7) and only became owner in mid-2017.

No invitation so far.

Not at all concerned though as we’d be waiting for AWD and possible some sort of P model to surface. (The 3 was going to be our first Tesla originally, but the S is a much better fit for our family overall.)

Yes live in PA, LATE online registration (Apr 7) and only became owner in mid-2017.

No invitation so far.

Not at all concerned though as we’d be waiting for AWD and possible some sort of P model to surface. (The 3 was going to be our first Tesla originally, but the S is a much better fit for our family overall.)
Update: Got my email to configure last night (1/25/18)

Hodling for now, so one more person, please step to the front of the line!

Reactions: jsrawa
Model X owner. Reserved April 1st. Haven't received invite, but while randomly checking today I am invited to configure. Will probably wait for AWD and more interior color options. Also would like to test drive prior to ordering.

Love our X. 12000 miles!

would check to make sure your ownership status has been applied...most owners have the Nov-Jan window or Dec-Feb window if they ordered that early

+1, if you are a current owner, and ordered on 3/31, I would expect you'd have had the estimate that most of us had (Nov-Jan) before getting the configuration invitation.

I ordered online the second day (April 1 2016), this was BEFORE we owned an S. I then ordered an S in June 2016 and took delivery in August 2016. My first reservation has been available to configure for a week or two now. I'm waiting on my dad to make his decision as he'll take that one. We'll wait for AWD for our second.