Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #21 is available now. We covered the recent wide release of FSD Beta and shared our experiences. We also discussed the best times to charge and Tesla's official CCS adapter. You can watch it on YouTube.

Are you planning to own post-warranty?

StephanB

The usual suspect
Oct 28, 2019
NC
Confused. Don’t you have a 2022 M3P on order? Are you debating to take delivery of it? Seems like a no brainer, but what mods have you done that you want/need to add to the new vehicle?
Yeah. The new payment would be roughly $50 or so more per month.

Just a list I came up with, probably not compete:

2400 sales tax

2k for ppf

750 or so for tinting

Ceramic coating (don't remember)

New mats everywhere

Higher insurance premiums

Higher property tax annually

Not a fan of stretched Pirelli tires on the ugly new turbines either. So switching that out will cost me too. I just paid $1600 for new tires on my 2020 20" wheels, so that's a loss I won't recover either. Got less Tha. 1k miles on them.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC