Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Areo rims and tires for sale Eastern NC

kappadon3

Sep 29, 2018
Eastern NC
I have a set ready to go. tires have about 12,000 miles on them. we can work out shipping fees or swing by for pick up

$1000.00

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 54
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 51
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 52

AlMNY

Oct 16, 2019
NY
Is this set still Available? I am in NY and would need to work out shipping with you. Need wheels for winter.

AlMNY

Oct 16, 2019
NY
Good morning.
So I was able to find a set with Aero covers and TPMS at a reasonable price. Had to go with those.
Thanks

kappadon3

Sep 29, 2018
Eastern NC
Haven't sold yet, still working on details with another interested member; and then there is one other person before you that I would offer to. Trying to be fair to all

I'll let you know if that changes

curiouscat

Oct 8, 2019
Toronto
I'm a flop right now -

Trying to get my ordered car updated to the 19" and then I'd be in the market for yours. if someone is in line behind me, pls proceed, or if you give me a couple of days, I should be good to go.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC