Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Argh - touch up paint still backordered for months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Grey = Midnight Silver Metallic

Model S Touch-Up Paint currently unavailable in the new
Midnight Silver Metallic (New Metallic Grey - PMNG),
Titanium Metallic (PPTI), Deep Blue Metallic (PPSB), and Obsidian Black Metallic (PMBL)

http://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/model-s/products/model-s-touch-up-paint

Paint codes.PNG

Last edited:
So this thread was started in May, and guess what?? They still don't have touch up paint for any of the "new" colors.

"Currently unavailable in the new Midnight Silver Metallic (New Metallic Grey - PMNG), Titanium Metallic (PPTI), Deep Blue Metallic (PPSB), and Obsidian Black Metallic (PMBL)"

I made the stupid mistake of double pressing the wrong button on the remote, and accidentally opened the rear liftgate instead of the front trunk. It was in my garage, and it's a tight fit. I have the key in the pouch there is no way of really telling which way is which. So it opened up with me in the front of the car watching as it lifts right up to the garage. The bottom piece of the liftgate hit a metal bracket on the garage.

All I was trying to do is to clean out some leaves from under the front hood.
The funny thing is this morning I finally gave up and canceled my order for Snow Chains that I ordered through the Tesla store. When I ordered they had them in stock, but then after ordering them they were suddenly back ordered. They didn't bother informing me. They simply didn't ship them with the Tire repair kit I ordered.