Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Arizona 2022 Model Y Owners/Deliveries - Test Fitment LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ldcrsmode

Global Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Tesla Motors Club Members!

We are looking for any members that are taking delivery of their 2022 Model Y in the coming weeks. We would like to test fit our current Model Y mats to ensure proper fitment for the upcoming model year (we don't anticipate any changes, just want to be sure). If you live in Arizona (greater phoenix area) we would love to speak with you. As a special thank you for volunteering we will be happy to gift the set free of charge. If you have recently purchased your mats from us and are one of the first to receive your 2022 Model Y in Arizona, we will gladly refund your recent order as well.

Volunteer Sign Up Link:
Link

Thanks!
Ian | LDCRS

Congrats and thank you! We've received a few entries and have worked with one of the local people on the forums, the mats are on the way to that member now. If for some reason this falls through we'll be sending a notification the people who have signed up.
I just took delivery of my 2022 model y yesterday. I need mats before I cart around my lab,Emmy 🐾. I filled out the provided link and live in central Phoenix. Let me know if I can help.