Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona - Get Connected; Join the Arizona Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there will be a few white cars coming in for delivery in September! Mine is S85,
white, solid white roof, obeche matte, black leather, tech, parking sensors, fog lights, high fidelity, child seats. Will be arriving in N. Scottsdale in 7 days and the car can't come soon enough!

Looks like there will be a few white cars coming in for delivery in September! Mine is S85,
white, solid white roof, obeche matte, black leather, tech, parking sensors, fog lights, high fidelity, child seats. Will be arriving in N. Scottsdale in 7 days and the car can't come soon enough!

Again, welcome to Arizona. I just had my NEMA 14-50 installed on Thursday. If I can be of any help in recommending an electrician, please let me know. Also, we have done much research on clear bras, window tinting and OptiCoat in the Scottsdale area. If I can be of help there too, feel free to ask.

My wife and I (benemac) toured the Scottsdale Service Center a few weeks ago and I'm sure that Nicholas and his team will give us the great Tesla service that we have heard so much about.

Robert

Congrats! Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks! Did I see in another thread that you have the Photosync tint on your car that Robert and Bernadette will be putting on theirs? I hope there's a meetup soon where I might be able to see it live! I am getting the rear child seats, and was planning on darker tint back there than Photosync makes, but it seems a compelling product. Maybe the 35% with the new mesh shade will work...

Robert - thanks as well. Your wife gave me your electrician's name, hopefully our install will be easy as well. I don't know where the panel in the house we are renting is yet though!

Thanks! Did I see in another thread that you have the Photosync tint on your car that Robert and Bernadette will be putting on theirs? I hope there's a meetup soon where I might be able to see it live! I am getting the rear child seats, and was planning on darker tint back there than Photosync makes, but it seems a compelling product. Maybe the 35% with the new mesh shade will work...

Robert - thanks as well. Your wife gave me your electrician's name, hopefully our install will be easy as well. I don't know where the panel in the house we are renting is yet though!

You are welcome. Our tentative delivery date is September 5 or 6. We plan to get the tinting within a few days of delivery. We will be glad to meet up with you after so that you may check out the tinting to help you make your decision. Are you arriving in town this weekend?

Robert

Romac, Nicholas and his team are incredible over there in Scottsdale. Always willing to help out. The staff are a very tight-nit group easily one of the best ran facilities I have been to.

Again, welcome to Arizona. I just had my NEMA 14-50 installed on Thursday. If I can be of any help in recommending an electrician, please let me know. Also, we have done much research on clear bras, window tinting and OptiCoat in the Scottsdale area. If I can be of help there too, feel free to ask.

My wife and I (benemac) toured the Scottsdale Service Center a few weeks ago and I'm sure that Nicholas and his team will give us the great Tesla service that we have heard so much about.

Robert