Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's been a bit of a lull in supercharger progress over the past two months. Just a bunch of sites with permits right now. Last year was a big boom for the state but things seem to be a bit frozen now. Anyone heard of anything going on to make things go slower?

Moderator note: This post plus the following two replies were moved from a different thread.

This isn't the place for it, so apologies ahead of time- whatever skills y'all have for digging up permits, please use them to check the Prescott AZ area. I'm thinking we're ripe for a location or 5. I don't know how the tribe feels about it but the Prescott Resort at Hwy 89/69 would be a good spot for the first one. That's just up the road from the EA chargers at the college. Yes, we had EA chargers before any superchargers. It is embarrassing :) .
I'll un-hijack the thread now. Can't wait to visit Tucson again with all the SCs on the way now! Last time we went was a few years pre-pandemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't the place for it, so apologies ahead of time- whatever skills y'all have for digging up permits, please use them to check the Prescott AZ area. I'm thinking we're ripe for a location or 5. I don't know how the tribe feels about it but the Prescott Resort at Hwy 89/69 would be a good spot for the first one. That's just up the road from the EA chargers at the college. Yes, we had EA chargers before any superchargers. It is embarrassing :) .
I'll un-hijack the thread now. Can't wait to visit Tucson again with all the SCs on the way now! Last time we went was a few years pre-pandemic.
New to message boards? Hijacking threads will get you a vacation on some boards. Not sure how mods here handle it, but we’ll find out.

No problem… Tesla seems to opening a half dozen new permits per month in AZ, so Prescott is likely to get its own permit any day now! :)

Kayenta is back on the Tesla's tease list.

1710253591031.png