Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Impatiently waiting for my MYLR Blue w/B&W Interior, 19" wheels, no tow and no FSD. Order was placed November 13th. Original EDD was March 16-April 13, then it changed to June for a couple days (everyone else checks daily too, right? 😬), before giving me March 17-April 14 until near the end of December when it suddenly changed to July.

Hoping to get the much-discussed MY upgrades, but don't want to have to wait until July... 😟

Any one pick up from AZ lately? My date went from late Jan to now March.
I ordered on 11/29 (MYP, MSM, no tow, black interior, 5 seater)and it initially gave me an estimated delivery date of early January. That was updated to Feb 10- Mar 10 and this morning it was updated again to Mar 1 - Mar 29.

My SA confirmed that there are some 2022 MYP vehicles being delivered with the "old" Intel Atom chips and without the lithium ion batter, dual pane windows, mud flaps and ppf. This particular SA said she was told that starting in March all the deliveries should have the newer AMD Ryzen chip along with the other updates. I'm anxious to take delivery but I'd much rather get the AMD chip vs Intel.

I ordered on 11/29 (MYP, MSM, no tow, black interior, 5 seater)and it initially gave me an estimated delivery date of early January. That was updated to Feb 10- Mar 10 and this morning it was updated again to Mar 1 - Mar 29.

My SA confirmed that there are some 2022 MYP vehicles being delivered with the "old" Intel Atom chips and without the lithium ion batter, dual pane windows, mud flaps and ppf. This particular SA said she was told that starting in March all the deliveries should have the newer AMD Ryzen chip along with the other updates. I'm anxious to take delivery but I'd much rather get the AMD chip vs Intel.
I’m reading on Reddit the amd chips power draw is reducing range. 🤷🏾‍♂️

General order, delivery, insurance, tint and financing update (for those interested)...

OD: 11/29
MYP, MSM, 5 seater, black interior, Uberturbines, No tow, No FSD
EDD: 1/5-2/5, 3/1-3/28, 2/5-3/5, 2/18-3/2, 2/20-2/28
VIN assigned 2/18 (382XXX), delivery scheduled 2/21

So that's 5 EDD changes until VIN assigned and delivery scheduled. The VIN shows its coming from Fremont and I confirmed with my SA that it does have AMD Ryzen and lith-ion battery.

Insurance provide by American Family Insurance ($113/month with premium coverages). Tesla Insurance quoted me at $133/month with a score of 90 but the coverage limits were not as good as American Family.

I'll be tinting at Cactus Tint in Scottsdale. They do a ton of Teslas as the are located directly across the street from Tesla on raintree. Earliest appointment was mid-march. They have done other cars of mine, including Tesla's, and I would highly recommend giving them a call.

I financed through Bank of America, 1.99%, 60 months. Application was completed online in about 5 minutes. Followed up with a 20 minute call and am good to go.

I hope everyone has a nice long weekend!

Cheers!

Reactions: Blucifer22
General order, delivery, insurance, tint and financing update (for those interested)...

OD: 11/29
MYP, MSM, 5 seater, black interior, Uberturbines, No tow, No FSD
EDD: 1/5-2/5, 3/1-3/28, 2/5-3/5, 2/18-3/2, 2/20-2/28
VIN assigned 2/18 (382XXX), delivery scheduled 2/21

So that's 5 EDD changes until VIN assigned and delivery scheduled. The VIN shows its coming from Fremont and I confirmed with my SA that it does have AMD Ryzen and lith-ion battery.

Insurance provide by American Family Insurance ($113/month with premium coverages). Tesla Insurance quoted me at $133/month with a score of 90 but the coverage limits were not as good as American Family.

I'll be tinting at Cactus Tint in Scottsdale. They do a ton of Teslas as the are located directly across the street from Tesla on raintree. Earliest appointment was mid-march. They have done other cars of mine, including Tesla's, and I would highly recommend giving them a call.

I financed through Bank of America, 1.99%, 60 months. Application was completed online in about 5 minutes. Followed up with a 20 minute call and am good to go.

I hope everyone has a nice long weekend!

Cheers!
Did you shop different AZ tinting companies? There's a couple in the airpark area. I'm curious how Cactus Tint compares.